Introduction to WordPress Training
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
Let's look Local
- PHP is a server scripting language, and a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages. Wikimedia
- PHP 5 Tutorial w3schools
- PHP Manual
- Web Design References: PHP
File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
WordPress.org Setting Up Instructions
"Gutenberg posts aren’t designed to be edited by hand; they aren’t designed to be edited as HTML documents because Gutenberg posts aren’t HTML in essence."
Key Concepts | Block Editor Handbook | WordPress Developer Resources
WordPress.org Online Resources
- The WordPress Codex
- The Codex is the encyclopedia of all things WordPress. It is the most comprehensive source of information for WordPress available.
- The WordPress Blog
- This is where you’ll find the latest updates and news related to WordPress. Recent WordPress news appears in your administrative dashboard by default.
- WordPress Planet
- The WordPress Planet is a news aggregator that brings together posts from WordPress blogs around the web.
- WordPress Support Forums
- If you’ve looked everywhere and still can’t find an answer, the support forums are very active and have a large community ready to help. To help them help you be sure to use a descriptive thread title and describe your question in as much detail as possible.
- WordPress IRC Channel
- There is an online chat channel that is used for discussion among people who use WordPress and occasionally support topics. The above wiki page should point you in the right direction. (irc.freenode.net #wordpress)
- Code Reference WordPress Developer Resources
- Want to know what's going on inside WordPress? Search the Code Reference for more information about WordPress' functions, classes, methods, and hooks.
- Theme Directory
- Official directory for themes on WordPress.org.
- Plugin Directory
- Official directory for plugins on WordPress.org.
Assistive Technology of Alaska (ATLA)
Blogs and Travel Adventures