Ledet Camtasia 101 - Camtasia for eLearning and Screen Recording
In this 2-day instructor-led Camtasia training class, you’ll learn how to communicate in video with Camtasia, on either Mac or Windows.
Participants will be able to quickly create eLearning and video content for just about anything (computer software or PowerPoint presentations) and post Participants completed lessons on a web server, Learning Management System, YouTube, Video, or Screencast.com.
Participants lessons can include videos of actions taken on Participants computer, animations, audio, quizzes and surveys.
Participants will learn to answer questions with screen recordings explaining how to use software and Web sites, post PowerPoint presentations on the Web, complete with Picture-in-Picture, for virtual learning, demonstrate features, new versions of software, Web sites and other applications, and rollout online training to the entire company, letting them learn at their own pace.
Camtasia empowers Participants to make amazing videos-even if Participants have never made one before. Record a video of Participants screen or bring in Participants own video footage. Then use Camtasia’s easy drag-and-drop editor to easily create remarkable videos Participants can share with anyone. Keep Participants audience engaged by adding eye-catching animations, music, and captions and produce high-quality video content in record time.
This class will introduce Participants to the essential Camtasia skills Participants need to know to get up and running with Camtasia as quickly as possible.
- TechSmith Camtasia 2020: Templates and favorites make video creation even more efficient
- Camtasia 2020 Review and Feature Demo
- New in Camtasia 2020 - 50 new features in Camtasia 2020
- Camtasia: Make Your First Video (2020) (21:12)
- Export Packages
- Magnetic Track
- Track Matte Mode
- IconLogic class files:
- Camtasia Tutorials
- TechSmith Academy
- TechSmith Blog
- TechSmith Support: Camtasia 2019 Help
- Community Home
- TechSmith Assets for Camtasia
- Gord Isman's YouTube Camtasia Tips
- "Camtasia: The Definitive Guide" by Daniel Park
- Camtasia 2018 Essential Training (in Learning)
- Chris Mattia – Learn with Chris Mattia
- Reflector 3 | Screen mirror Android, iOS & Chrome OS to a bigger screen
- TechSmith Fuse
- Fuse Tutorial 1:34
- Instructional Design Toolkit: Camtasia (Cal State U, Fullerton)
- Camtasia (Windows): TREC/CAMREC and TSCPROJ/CAMPROJ Files
- Camtasia (Windows): Supported File Formats
- HandBrake The open source video transcoder
- Easing functions specify the rate of change of a parameter over time.
- Why Video is Important: What You Need to Know
- Comparison of video container formats
- Historical timeline of video coding standards and formats
- Understanding Frame Rate In Video
- MPEG-4 Part 14 Wikipedia
- An Overview of H.264 Advanced Video Coding
- Comparison of video player software
- How to Outline a Video Production Plan
- How Do I Produce Video for My eLearning Courses? A DIY Guide
- Do You Make These Critical Mistakes Creating E-Learning Videos?
- PromptSmart Studio - the only smart teleprompter app for PC and Mac
- Mouse Click Sounds
- To turn off the mouse click sounds, In the Camtasia Recorder, select Effects.
- In the Effects menu, select Sound.
- Uncheck Mouse Click Sounds
- C:\Program Files\TechSmith\Camtasia 2019\Media\Recorder\Sounds\
- How to Get the Perfect Lighting for Video
- Basics: Lighting Your Video
- How to Look Good On Camera
- 13 Film Lighting Techniques Every Filmmaker Should Know
- Video Lighting Techniques Google Results
- What Online Video Platform is Best for Screencasts?
- Create an account on YouTube
- How to Make a YouTube Video (Beginner's Guide)
- 3 Reasons Your Learning Videos Need to Be on YouTube
- Best Software For YouTubers (Top 3)
- TubeBuddy- The "must have" browser extension for YouTubers.
- Morningfame - Stats simplified and keyword research http://nicks.tools/keywordtool TubeSpanner - Speed up every part of creating content
- Nick Nimmin's list of quality YouTube tools and resources for YouTubers
- David J. Hark's YouTube
- Cloud Storage
- Why Aren’t We Using Closed Captions In All Our Videos?
- CaptionMe using TTS on screencast
- David's A11Y Class Pages and Resources
- The New 508 Compliance Rule – What it Means for Video in Higher Ed
- Resources to Effectively Transition to Remote Work and Learning
- TechSmith Webinar and Digital Event Schedule
- Playback Requirements for Quizzes, Hotspots, and Captions (Smart Player)
- Getting Crisp, Clear Screen Video 4:35
- Produce and Share a Video
- Produce & Share
- Export and Share a Video Tutorial
- The Ultimate Guide to Easily Make Instructional Videos ✅ (read on-line or PDF)
- Learn the Basics: Quickly learn the basics of Camtasia with this getting started series.
- Reach Your Audience:
- Working with External Media:
- Animations and Behaviors
- Zoom & Pan with Animations - (3:23)
- Animations In-Depth - (4:44)
- Camtasia Behaviors - (2:35)
- Create an Animated Scene (written)
- Animate Titles with Behaviors (written)
- Create an Animated Countdown (written)
- Camtasia Tools
- Camtasia 2019 Shortcuts ✅
- Annotations, Callouts & Custom Visuals - (3:01)
- Editing In-Depth 1 - (4:04)
- Editing In-Depth 2 - (3:34)
- Ripple Move & Extend Frame - (3:22)
- Getting Crisp, Clear Screen Video - (4:35)
- Smooth Out the Cursor in Screen Recording - (2:47)
- Feedback Made Easy: Use these tutorials to get started with TechSmith Video Review.
A Few Examples...
- One DOES simply walk into Mordor Owl Kitty
- Super Smash Bros. + @OwlKitty (Behind the Scenes) Green Screen
- 25 BRILLIANTLY SIMPLE KITCHEN HACKS YOU WISH YOU KNEW BEFORE
- Sew a Face Mask